Monday to Friday
07:30 - 17:45
|Welcome to RAINBOW-LAND
Our centre offers:
- Full Day & After School Care - 4 months to 10 years.
- Grade R. Registered with the Education Department.
- Aftercare; Blouberg Ridge Primary School only.
- Extra-mural Activities.
- Qualified Educators, trained in First Aid.
- Secure, well groomed playgrounds.
- Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks provided.
- Continuous Evaluations and Parent Interviews in June.
- Christmas Concert and Graduation Ceremony in Dec.
- Progress Reports in June and December.
70 Viola Road, Bloubergrandt 7441
|NB News & Notices:
|Due to privacy concerns, we have chosen to delete our Facebook Page
Rainbow-Land is an organized Centre that follows a specific educational program. The children take part in a structured program and are encouraged to develop to their full potential.
Teachers are qualified for the class they teach (each teacher has an assistant). The children's progress is monitored and it is vitally important that parents heed the teacher's advice. This may be a simple game to be played with the child or a referral to another professional person.
We have continuous evaluations and reports are handed out in June and December.
DAILY AND WEEKLY EVENTS
- All activities are based upon a theme. The children will bring home activities that represent these subjects.
- Art - for creative expression and to manipulate the fine motor muscles.
- Music / Movement / Drama to develop gross motor muscles and confidence, as well as for the development of speech.
- Extra-mural activities; Click-a-mouse, Monkeynastix, Karate, Ballet, Playball, Beaux-art, Drama, Xperi-Buddies and Manners 4 Minors. (Fees are payable directly to them per term)
- Bakerman - each mother has a turn to bake or supply "goodies" for the class on a Friday. Children are required to bring R5-00 every Friday to purchase their treat.
- The money will go towards the upgrading of our educational equipment