Daily and Weekly Events
- All classroom activities are based upon a weekly theme. The children will take home activities that represent these subjects taught. Rainbow-Land is registered with the Western Cape Education Department, and runs the CAPS Educational sylabus within the classrooms.
- Art – for creative expression and to develop fine motor skills.
- Music / Movement / Drama to develop gross motor muscles and confidence, as well as for the development of speech.
- Extra-Mural Activities: Subject to change (Displayed on Notice Board in the Main Entrance).
- Bakerman – Each parent has a turn to bake or supply “goodies” for the class on a Friday. Children are required to bring R5.00 every Friday to purchase their treat. Parents may pay R20/R25 with the school fees monthly, to cover Bakerman costs.
- The money will go towards the upgrading of our educational equipment, or general maintenance or upgrades to the school.
- Children are encouraged to share their birthdays with the class.
- Only Rainbow-Land children to attend a class party (unless organised otherwise with the office).
- Please arrange birthday parties with class teacher.
- No invitations needed.
Fee Structure 2020
- Pre-Primary (3 months to Grade R) = R3200.00 per month.
- 5 days a week (Closed on Public holidays and weekends).
- Hours: 06:15 to 18:00.
- No Extra charge during school holidays.
Payment Of Fees For Pre-primary
Fees are payable in advance by the 4th of each month. A non-refundable registration fee of R1000-00 is needed to be settled for your child to be accepted into the school, and for a position to be kept available in the class required.