Daily and Weekly Events
- All classroom activities are based upon a weekly theme. The children will take home activities that represent these subjects taught. Rainbow-Land is registered with the Western Cape Education Department, and runs the CAPS Educational sylabus within the classrooms.
- Art – for creative expression and to develop fine motor skills.
- Music / Movement / Drama to develop gross motor muscles and confidence, as well as for the development of speech.
- Extra-Mural Activities: Subject to change (Displayed on Notice Board in the Main Entrance).
- Bakerman – Each parent has a turn to bake or supply “goodies” for the class on a Friday. Children are required to bring R5.00 every Friday to purchase their treat. Parents may pay R20/R25 with the school fees monthly, to cover Bakerman costs.
- The money will go towards the upgrading of our educational equipment, or general maintenance or upgrades to the school.
- Children are encouraged to share their birthdays with the class.
- Only Rainbow-Land children are welcome to attend a class party.
- Please arrange this with the Class teacher.
- NO INVITATIONS NEEDED.
Fee Structure from 2019
- Pre-Primary (3 months to 6 years) = R3050.00 per month.
- 5 days a week (Closed on Public holidays and weekends).
- Hours: 06:30 to 17:45.
- No Extra charge for registered children during school holidays.
Payment Of Fees For Pre-primary
Fees are payable in advance by no later than the 4th of each month. A non-refundable registration fee of R1000.00 is payable when your child is accepted at Rainbow-Land.
No permanent casuals are permitted. Pre-Primary casual rate (full day only): R155.00 per day or any part thereof (subject to availability).